• 1
  • 2
  • 4
  • 3
J Maynard is a network of companies with representation in Africa bringing together project advisory and development management professionals with significant multi‐disciplinary skills and experience.

The J Maynard network’s member firms adopt a hands‐on solutions orientated approach to providing services to their clients that is orientated around the identification, management and mitigation of project risks.

The J Maynard network includes the following organisations:
South Africa | J Maynard (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd
South Africa | J Maynard Development Management (Pty) Ltd
Africa | J Maynard (Africa) Limited

J Maynard (South Africa) is a Level 2 BEE Contributor with 51% black ownership with the remaining 49% shareholding held by G5 Specialised Finance.

J Maynard Development Management, a 50:50 joint venture between G5 Specialised Finance and Morgan Creek Construction (Pty) Ltd.

J Maynard (Africa) Ltd, 100% ownership by G5 Specialised Finance

SKILLS RESOURCES AND RELATIONSHIPS
The J Maynard network member firms have long‐standing and strong working
relationships with prominent multi‐disciplinary international engineering firms, legal
firms, and sector experts with whom they have successfully collaborated on various
development and infrastructure projects.

The J Maynard network’s professionals are skilled project finance and property
development practitioners with professional financial, actuarial science/ applied
mathematics, engineering or legal backgrounds with many years’ experience in PPP
projects, infrastructure projects, project finance transactions and commercial property
developments working as part of and managing multi‐disciplinary project teams.

The key individuals forming part of the J Maynard team include:

Garth Denny
Mike Fitzpatrick
Darron Johnson
Mark Johnson
Gary Lloyd
Dumisani Muhlwa
John Samuel
Paul Wroblicki

Click here to contact us
imagefront
Hands‐on solutions from skilled project finance & property development practitioners


Solution orientated professional services for your development needs


logowhite

Latest Projects